This extensive tour will allow you to learn about Vietnam’s culture and natural wonder while also testing yourself on some of the most challenging golf courses in Asia.
There are numerous world class courses, designed by some of the most notable modern course designers in the world, as well as classic courses including the last emperors’ private 9 hole course which opened in Da Lat in the 1920s. You’ll also take on the Thu Duc and the Vietnam Golf and Country Club, the Ocean Dunes Golf Club, the Chi Linh Star Golf Club and more. After visiting such wonderful sites as anoi, Da Lat, Nha Trang and more, you’ll be tempted to plan your next Vietnam golf outing before you even leave!
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Boat trip & cruise as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above