Discover several UNESCO World Heritage sites, including magnificent Halong Bay, historic Hoi An, the enigmatic Cham Towers in My Son, and the ancient capital Hue. This trip starts in colonial Hanoi and ends in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon).
In charming Hanoi, you will dine in one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants, explore the fascinating maze of 36 streets in the Old Quarter.
Next, you will cruise along dramatic limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit a fishing village.
Further south, in Hue, you will marvel at its citadel, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas, and temples. Then it’s off to the river town of Hoi An, where you will tour centuries-old merchant houses, and visit busy silk and fish markets.
In Danang, you will stay several days at the beachfront Furama Resort. Nearby, you will see the ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum or My Son, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains.
Then visit atmospheric Hoi An, a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site and riverfront port town crammed with historic homes, tiny museums, cafes, and bustling silk and fish markets.
In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s dynamic commercial center, you’ll explore colorful produce markets, or perhaps stop in a designer shop to order haute couture ao dai. You’ll also take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels, an immense network of connecting underground tunnels and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Cu Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War and were the Viet Cong Guerilla’s base of operations for the Tet Offensive in 1968. Then you will have another day trip to tour the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to see the traditional side of Vietnamese life.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in a Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 1 passport photo each person)
- Other services not mentioned above