The Mekong Delta is a fascinating destination with an incrediable history, diverse cultures, stunning scenery and rich heritage. Experience Mekong Delta once in your life time!
The Mekong River runs through China, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam,is the longest river in the southeastern Asia region. Deep in history and rich in culture, it’s one of the last travel frontiers with stunning natural beauty and incredible cultural diversity.
Three days on the complex maze of the Mekong Delta is hardly enough for some people, but this tour gives you a brief insight into life on the mighty Mekong River and its tributaries. You will be taken along the vast network of canals and tributaries to see how people go about their daily lives. Gliding on the busy waterways we have the opportunity to interact with the local people at the floating markets, eat tropical fruits in lush orchards, look into the art of Bonsai and sip tea on a typical boathouse.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above