Bangkok is the heartbeat of the Kingdom of Thailand and one of the most fascinating cities in Southeast Asia.
We’re in love with its perfect mix of both modern and ancient Thai culture and we’re sure that you will fall in love with it too.
With so much to see and do, Bangkok truly excites all the senses. This tour features our favorite sights, sounds, and tastes of Bangkok during in-depth private tours of the city and special excursions to the most interesting parts of the neighboring countryside.
Explore the hustle and bustle of the Chatuchak Weekend Market and participate in what some call the national Thai sport – bargaining! Learn to prepare tasty Thai dishes during a private cooking class at one of Bangkok’s leading cooking schools and sample your creations for lunch.
View the private collection of Thai art at the home of one of Thailand’s wealthiest art collectors, and visit some of the city’s other acclaimed museums. Then, take an excursion to the countryside to explore ancient ruins and temples and cruise the backwaters of the region.
Or, opt to spend the day experiencing true provincial Thai life with a visit to a one-of-a-kind market on train tracks and a private boat ride to a little-visited lunar floating market.
If desired, Luxury Travel can also arrange for special activities during your stay such as tickets to a Thai boxing match in one of Bangkok’s main stadiums. Or, spend a romantic evening dining on an antique teak rice barge as you float by some of Bangkok’s most famous attractions by night.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Date of departure from Bangkok is at your discretion
- All transfer & Transportation by private air-conditioned car English-speaking guide Meals as indicated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fees where applicable
- Accommodation shared in twin rooms with daily breakfast Service charge and applicable government tax
- International airfare and airport tax
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- Compulsory meal during the festive event
- Hotel’s early check-in and late check-out charge
- Alternative or optional services
- Other meals or services than mentioned in the program
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, insurance etc.,