This exciting three week trip allows you to discover the exotic places of the country, from North to South Vietnam, and stay in new and trendy hotels and resorts.
This exotic Vietnam adventure tour is for people who seek personal challenges and new experiences, and who want to meet real people in a beautiful and unique environment. In North Vietnam, your base will be Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi. Visit Duong Lam ancient village, is a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta.
Take an overnight train to Sapa near the Chinese border. You’ll put on your walking shoes for a hike through lush valleys and rice fields before an overnight stay in an eco-lodge on the foot of Fansipan Mountain.
You will continue your trip with a relaxing cruise on a deluxe junk in gorgeous Halong Bay, a perfect conclusion to an unforgettable journey. You will discover Bai Tu Long Bay and its remote limestone islands, many of which feature dramatic sea caves and sheltered, pristine beaches that can only be reached by kayak.
Next, you will head to Central Vietnam to the old imperial capital, Hue and the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An, where you will whet your appetite with a cooking class and fishing with the locals. You will also be able to indulge in stopping off at local villages and cycling quiet back roads.
Fly Danang to French Hill Resort Dalat and you drive down to HCM City former Saigon. You will discover Nam Cat Tien National Park and the National Biosphere, as you encounter wildlife in both Nam Cat Tien and Con Gio.
This trip emphasizes the scenic and natural beauty of Vietnam, minimizing your time in big cities, yet balancing authenticity with luxury accommodations and service.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above