This 2-week itinerary will firstly introduce you to Hanoi - the 1000-year-old Vietnam's Capital. Proudly preserving Vietnamese Culture and History, Hanoi is most visited by travelers from all around the world. From ancient temples, colorful night market, romantic sunset on lakes, unique theaters, amazing buildings inspired by French Colonial architecture to delicious street food, Hanoi has so many things to offer you. This trip also introduces you to Hue and Hoi An - two cultural heritage sites in Vietnam. To discover Hue - the former capital of Vietnam, don't forget to visit the Imperial Citadel of Hue (aka Forbidden Purple City), Thien Mu Pagoda, Thai Hoa Palace, and embark on a dragon boat along the Perfume Pagoda while listening to the Royal Chamber Music. Then, get the taste of some traditional, cultural and historic touch as you visit this delightful town Hoi An in Vietnam. This amazing town boasts of grand architecture and mesmeric riverside setting which makes the place more appealing.
To continue, you will visit Siem Reap in Cambodia to admire the beauty of Angkor Complex-the largest religious monument in the world. You also visit Tonle Sap Lake - the biggest fresh-water in Southeast Asia to visit the floating market to experience the daily lives of the locals.
Before departủing, you will explore Laos - the isolated country from the outside world. Once in Laos, you will have the chance to cherish the golden time which cannot be enjoyed anywhere.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above