Dragon Pearl Junk 2 days
The newest and the largest of the Indochina Junk family, the three Dragon’s Pearl are modelled on the traditional Chinese junks that used to sail these waters.
Whether you are dining in the restaurant, lounging on one of the two sundecks or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Dragon’s Pearl wonderful sailing vessels.
This classic junk is ideal for parties for larger groups (up to 20 people) or even incentive groups. Alternatively, book a berth and get to meet new friends as you cruise the bay.
- Daily departure from Hanoi. Private Pick-up & drop-off services Private transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Private transfer Hanoi / Halong / Hanoi .
- Welcome drink
- Tea & Coffee on cruise
- Luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Entrance Fees
- All mealsonm board.
- Swimming Equipment
- Fishing equipment
- On-board English speaking guide The Features of the Dragon’s Pearl (3) The Dragon’s Pearl 1: Launched April 2010 The Dragon’s Pearl 2: Launched June 2010 The Dragon’s Pearl 3: Launched July 2010 Length: 29.0 metres Width: 6.9 metres 11 Deluxe Cabins (4 Double, 7 Twin) 2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: In and Outdoors 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas: Front and Back 1 Staff Section 1 Kitchen
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
+ This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure.