The Dragon Eyes is a vacation paradise for couples, families or friends. Cruising on the vast waters and the small canals of the mighty Mekong River is a great way to discover the Mekong Delta.
The two sister boats Dragon Eyes I and Dragon Eyes II were built in the traditional style of the Mekong Delta riverboats. Their elegant, slender and shallow hulls enable the Dragon Eyes to cruise the secondary side canals of the Mekong River which are too small for the large cruisers to explore. There we find the serene and timeless riverfront life that makes the Mekong Delta so unique.
At the same time, the river cruise boats are big enough to provide you with ample space for relaxation and privacy. Each of the Dragon Eyes provides around 100 m2 for its guests and is just like a floating hotel.
Two spacious private cabins (14 — 16 m2) provide a nicely designed bathroom, French balcony, sitting area, individual air conditioning, fans and fantastic Mekong River views through the panoramic windows.
From the comfort of the air-conditioned indoor lounge, you can watch the hustle and bustle of the Mekong Delta through the large panoramic windows.
On the sun deck on the top deck, you can sunbathe while watching the scenery pass by. Indulge in the culinary specialties of Vietnam in the covered outdoor restaurant or enjoy a sundowner in your private bar on the top deck — all with fantastic river views.
- Daily departure : Cai Be – Can Tho or Can Tho – Cai Be
- Private transfer or shuttle bus on request
- Round trip HCMC / Mekong Delta
- Shared on-board accommodation in Double/Twin cabin
- All meals ( B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner)
- Boat ride/sampan
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- On-board English-speaking guide
- Pre & Post Accommodation (can be arranged on request)
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Travel insurance,
- Personal expenses such as drinks, bar bills, laundry etc.