Discover Central Vietnam 5 days
Experience this packed tour in Central Vietnam and discover the ancient royalty of Hue to the colonial grandeur of Hoi An while enjoying beach luxury in Danang. One of the most taken short Vietnam tour packages as it is easy to fly to Danang from Singapore and Malaysia.
Upon arrival Danang airport you will be transferred to Hue, the old Imperial City, which served as Vietnam’s capital under the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945. The trip will continue with the picturesque town of Hoi An, one of Southeast Asia’s major trading ports between the 17th and 19th centuries, a visit to Marble Mountains ( “Five elements mountains”) and its famous for stone sculpture making and stone-cutting handicrafts village. Especially a wooden boat trip to Cham Island – to visit the traditional fishing village and enjoy snorkeling or diving.
It is easy to reach Danang from Singapore on Silk Air, from Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia or from Hanoi/HCMC on Vietnam Airlines.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- You choose the date of departure
- Private tour with fluent English speaking guide
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in a Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Cham Island tour on a shared wooden boat
- Meals (set-menu) at a local restaurant as stated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Danang – Transfer to Hue (D)
Warmly welcome at Danang airport. Upon arrival, you will take a 2.5 hrs drive to Hue city where you will stay overnight. Check-in.
In the afternoon visit Hue including the Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and Dong Ba market. Enjoy Hue Royal style dinner. Overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue – Danang - Hoi An (B/L)
In the morning there is a boat trip on the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Continue by car to visit Tu Duc and Khai Dinh Tombs. Lunch at local restaurant. Leave the UNESCO-designated World Heritage Hue to another World Heritage Hoi An Ancient town over the Hai Van pass. Stop to visit Marble Mountains and the handicraft village before arriving in Hoi An. Free. At leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: My Son Holyland & Hoi An Ancient Town
In the morning you will drive to visit My Son Holyland - the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. Back to Hoi An for lunch then you enjoy a walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200- year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Following the tour, you can relax at a local pub, do some shopping or visit the local tailors who make quality clothes in a flash. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Cham Island Snorkeling & Excursion (B)
In the morning you will drive to Cua Dai pier to take a 1-hour trip by wooden boat to Cham Island. Upon arriving in the islands you will discover the island before going to the Bai Chong beach for Vietnamese seafood lunch in Cham jungle restaurant. Now it is time to relax on the beach, doing some swimming and snorkeling. Visit the local fishing villages & discovering island life. Boat trip back to Cua Dai pier and rejoin your car for transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An – Danang – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free for leisure until transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Hue||Festival Hotel Hue||Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Pacific Hotel Hoian||Deluxe|
|Hue||Saigon Morin Hotel||Premium River Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Hoi An Beach Resort||Garden View Deluxe|
|Hue||Imperial Hotel Hue||Deluxe River-view|
|Hoi An||Palm Garden Resort||Deluxe Garden View|
|Hue||La Residence Hotel||Deluxe River-view|
|Hoi An||Four Season Resort The Nam Hai||1-Bedroom Villa|