Discovery The Central Vietnam 4 Days
Warmly welcome at Danang airport. Upon arrival you will take 30 minute drive to Hoi An.
Stop to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains and the handicraft village before arriving at your hotel in Hoi An for check-in
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation with air-conditioned
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast (Check-in time: 12.00PM; Check-out time: 14.00PM)
- Experienced local English Speaking Guides
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets & boat trips as mentioned
- BaNa Hill roundtrip cable car
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights starting & ending dates with departure taxes if any
- Surcharge for overweight luggage at airports if any
- Surcharge for early check-in or late check-out not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Beverage & Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Vietnam fee if any
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites, telephone calls, and laundry service, mini bar, etc
- Tipping & Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1. Arrive Danang – Transfer to Hoi An (D)
Warmly welcome at Danang airport. Upon arrival you will take 30 minute drive to Hoi An. Stop to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains and the handicraft village before arriving at your hotel in Hoi An for check-in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2. My Son Holyland & Hoi An Ancient Town – DaNang (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel & check-out. In the morning you will drive to visit My Son Holyland - the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. Back to Hoi An for lunch then you enjoy a walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200- year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Following the tour you can relax at a local pub, do some shopping or visit the local tailors who make quality clothes in a flash. Transfer to your hotel in Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 3. Da Nang – Ba Na Hills (B/L/D)
Transfer to Ba Na. Take a cable car trip to Ba Na Hills, enjoy the natural green forests and Dream Stream, Elephant Rock, Rainbow Waterfall from above. Buffet lunch at local restaurant. Transfer back to Da Nang. Visit Linh Ung Pagoda with its famous architecture is worth visiting & the huge a statue of the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy. Drive around the Son Tra peninsula to admire the beauty of the whole city below. Transfer back to your hotel in Da Nang to relax on the beach & overnight stay.
Day 4. Danang – Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for your final day, free at your leisure time to relax on the beach before being escorted to the airport for your onward flight. Cam on va chao tam biet!Have a fantastic trip!
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Da Nang||Angel Da Nang Hotel||Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Thuy Duong 3 Hotel||Superior|
|Da Nang||Holiday Beach Hotel Danang||Deluxe Ocean|
|Hoi An||Thanh Binh Riverside Hotel||Deluxe Twin Garden View|
|Da Nang||Furama Resort Danang||Superior Garden View|
|Hoi An||Hotel Royal Hoi An||Deluxe|