Travel the length of Vietnam on this 10day tour, stopping in Ho Chi Minh City (in the south), Hanoi (in the north), and the beaches and small towns of the central coast in between.
Begin in dynamic HCMC (formerly Saigon), the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. Visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and the Hotel de Ville. If desired, you can also visit the powerful War Remnants Museum. Explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city’s upscale shopping boulevard with fashionable boutiques and accessories designed by contemporary Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high quality linens and housewares. Try HCMC’s strong Vietnamese iced coffee and a banh mi (baguette sandwich). Take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an interesting religious ceremony at the main temple of Cao Daism (a unique fusion of world religions) in Tay Ninh. Alternatively, spend the day cruising the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta.
Next, fly to the resort town of Nha Trang to spend several days in a seaside hotel/ resort overlooking beautiful Nha Trang Bay at the Evason Hideaway Resort at Ana Mandara. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
Fly to the charming town of Hoi An, a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site and river town, crammed with historic homes, tiny museums, cafes, and bustling silk and fish markets. Nearby, see ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. Opt to stay at a luxury beach resort in nearby Danang, or a boutique riverside hotel in the heart of Hoi An.
Wrap up in Hanoi, Vietnam’s artistic and intellectual capital. Explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. Walk around Hoan Kiem Lake, ride a cyclo to dinner, and watch a performance at the Thang Long Puppet Theater. Dine in a French colonial villa converted into a gourmet restaurant. Enjoy people watching at stylish cafes and shop for impressive modern art in the city’s numerous galleries. Also, visit Hanoi’s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above