We proudly present you with our latest tour, on which you will discover the hidden treasures of Vietnam on a 29-day road adventure along the legendary Ho Chi Minh Trail.
This trip has been designed for the discerning traveler who enjoys a classy, yet adventurous and unique experience in Vietnam. You will have the trip of a lifetime as you travel from North to South Vietnam by road along the legendary Ho Chi Minh Trail. Led by an experienced local guide, you will achieve a deeper understanding of Vietnamese culture as you travel to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh, Sapa, Phong Nha Ke Bang, Ho Citadel, Tuy Hoa and Quy Nhon.
On your journey to the South, you will travel along part of Vietnam’s beautiful coastline and through the famous Hai Van Pass. You will have ample time to admire the lush rice paddies along the road, dive deep beneath the turquoise sea water or simply stroll through the tranquil countryside. You will visit the newest World Heritage listed site, the Ho Citadel in Thanh Hoa. After that, you will relax and unwind at the Sun Spas Resort in Quang Binh, one of Vietnam’s most beautiful hidden Resorts.
Your next destination will be Hue, the former Imperial capital. Built on the banks of the Perfume River during the Nguyen Dynasty, Hue has become renowned for the architecture of its citadel, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas and temples. Then, in the UNESCO-designated river town of Hoi An, you will tour centuries-old merchant houses, and visit busy silk and fish markets.
On your way south, you will discover the rich culture of central Vietnam, while travelling from Hoi An to Nha Trang.
We have created this tour along the coastline of Vietnam to Ho Chi Minh City to allow you to enjoy a unique way to find out more about the country and its people.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above