Discover the Charms of Central Vietnam in style 4 days
Historically, Vietnam’s scenic central coast has been the seat of kings, emperors, exalted colonial administrators and heroes from both sides of the country’s long war.
Anchored by the fast-developing city of Da Nang at its center and incorporating the ancient feudal capital Hue to the north and Hoi An to the south, the region is fast becoming as famous for its sun, sand and sea as for its unique history, with a little help from the biggest brands in luxury hospitality
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- You choose the date of departure
- Trip staring and end in Danang
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Domestic & International flights
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other servives not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Danang - Hoi An (D)
Welcome pick up from Danang airport. Transfer to hotel in Hoi An. On the way, you will stop in Danang for a visit to the Cham Museum and handicraft villages on the foot of Marble Mountain before arriving in Hoi An. Hotel check in then free at leisure.
Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An & My Son (B/L)
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 8 to 8.30 am then drive to My Son holyland. My Son is the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. Their religion was primarily derived from Indian Hinduism. My Son is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. This site is a Must-See for those people who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations and is now one of five UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam. Back to Hoi An for lunch.
In the afternoon is the Hoi An Ancient Town discovery. Hoi An is a quaint riverside town, popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, tailors shops, and numerous cafes. Some of the buildings in the narrow streets have remained unchanged for more than a century. You enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 - year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Free to enjoy the resort facilities, spending you time at sea, shopping or doing some fast services tailor-clothes made with best quality.
Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An - Danang - Hue (B/L)
Leave the UNESCO-designated World Heritage Hoi An Ancient Town to another World Heritage Hue over the Hai Van pass. Lunch at local restaurant.
Then in the afternoon, board a private boat for cruising the romantic Perfume River, visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Then visit Hue including the Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and Dong Ba market.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 4: Hue - Danang - Departure (B)
Rising up in the ancient land, enjoy your breakfast in the hotel. Take a drive to visit King Minh Mang's tomb and King Tu Duc' tomb.
Enjoy your free time in the old city until transfer to Danang airport for your onward flight. End of service.
Note: The Itinerary may slightly change due to your flight schedule, but we guarantee all the visiting places will be covered as stated in the program!
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Hue||Queen I Hotel Hue||First Class|
|Hoi An||Van Loi Hotel Hoian||Standar Garden|
|Hue||Mondial Hotel Hue||Superior|
|Hoi An||Pacific Hotel Hoian||Deluxe|
|Hue||Imperial Hotel Hue||Deluxe City-view|
|Hoi An||Palm Garden Resort||Superior Garden View|