Discover Hoang Su Phi in 5 days
Whether you’re seeking an intrepid outdoor adventure amongst the elements or simply a leisurely escape, Hoang Su Phi is bound to be a memorable experience.
Hoang Su Phi is a district located on the west side of Ha Giang province, close to the border with China. Hoang Su Phi is famous for its rice field terraces , especially on the road between Hoang Su Phi and Xin Man, where they are classified as a National Heritage by the Vietnamese Government. Trekking through this untouched area you will encounterthe stunning countryside as well as the fascinating local culture and you may come across the NungIng, Tay, Red Dao, Dao Ao Dai, La Chi and Co Lao, just some of the many hill tribe groups who have settled here.
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles from Hanoi to Hoang Su Phi s
- English-speaking guide escort from Hanoi
- Local Guide and Porter
- Accommodation in Hoang Su Phi: 02 nights at Pan Hou Village in shared double bungalow with breakfast 01 night in home stay (shared house)
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Service charges and government taxes
- Pre- and post-trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Pre- and post-trip entry fees and permits (where required)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoang Su Phi (L/D)
The Luxury Travel tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to begin the 8-hour drive following a route through ever-changing scenery, from the delta to the foothills before entering the mountainous northern region. Arriving in the town of TuyenQuang, stop for a short break andlunch in a local restaurant set in a lush Bonsai garden. After that continue to Hoang Su Phi, a remote and stunning area to stay in the Pan Hou lodge.
Day 2: Trekking Thong Nguyen – Nam Hong Village (B/L/D)
After the breakfast at lodge, start trekking to Nam Hong Village (5 -6 hours) passing rice terrace fields, mountainous scenery, bamboo forests and houses of the hill tribes. The hill tribe group here is mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao. Stop for a picnic lunch en route. Overnight at home stay in aDzao house.
Day 3: Trekking Nam Hong –Phin Ho (B/L/D)
Today embark on a 5 -6 hour trek to the local hilltribe village of Phin Ho, an area known for its special herbal teas. Lunch at a Red Dao hilltribe village in Giang and learn about the local culture. Continue through lush valleys, passing remote villages and hilltribes en route to Phin Ho. Overnight at home stay in a Man Ta Pan house.
Day 4: Phin Ho – Pan Hou Village (B/L/D)
After breakfast start the trek back to PanHou Village (5 -6 hours). On the way visit Nam Nghi Villages to experience the breathtaking scenery of the rice terraces. Following the Phin Ho Stream,stop for a short break for lunch before continuing to Pan Hou Village where there will be time for relaxation or personal exploration. Why not try the Traditional Herb Bath in the Lodge to recover after several days trekking?
Dinner and overnight in Pan Hou Village.
Day 5: Hoang Su Phi - Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast at the lodge before the return drive to Hanoi. Enroute back to the capital enjoy a Vietnamese lunch in a local restaurant. Arrive back in Hanoilate afternoon.
End of services.
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so a copy of your passport and visa is needed at least 3 days before starting the trek in Ha Giang. - Personal luggage when trekking should be no more than 6kg. Good trekking shoes, rainwear, warm clothes (Nov to Mar) and insect repellent are of great use. - Daily trekking about 15-20 km.
|Cities||Hotel list||Room type|