You will depart Hanoi at 08:00 for the 1 ¾ hour drive to Mau Son. Mau Son Mountain seems unknown to foreign tourists and expatriates, and is located at 1,500 meters above sea level, with fresh weather and stunning nature scenery.
The four peaks of the magnificent Mau Son Mountain, only 200 km from Hanoi, offer spectacular views of the Northeast region and hill tribe villages.
You will meet a local Red Dao family in Mau Son village, visit a local market, see a former Mac Citadel, and enjoy some hot green tea. It is the perfect getaway for day trippers from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and is easily accessible.
You will return to your hotel at about 6:00 p.m.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Private transportation
- Picnic lunch as indicated in the itinerary
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Excellent English or French speaking guide
- Services charges and government taxes
- Pre & post accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance