Dalat Mountain Retreat 3 days
The former French hill station of Dalat, once called ‘Le Petit Paris’, is situated 300 km north of Ho Chi Minh City in the Central Highlands.
It is an ideal place to escape from the heat of Vietnam ‘s largest city. Because of its elevation, 1,500 metres above sea level, Dalat’s climate is much cooler than that of the surrounding lowlands. This tour is ideal for those people with limited time and can be booked with the option of traveling by land or air.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Dalat (L/D)
After meeting with your guide, you leave Ho Chi Minh City head for the hills, literally. The scenic 7 hour drive along Highway 20 to Da Lat will be broken up by stops at some of the tea and coffee plantations. You will stop for lunch at the picturesque Dambri Fall, about 15 km from the highway. Arriving at Da Lat, sometimes known as the City of Eternal Spring, by late to mid afternoon, you will be able to take a short walk to get a feel for this delightful city. This evening dinner will be at one of the fine restaurants in Dalat city.
Day 2: Dalat (B/-/D)
In the morning you will enjoy a private tour of Da Lat and the surrounding area. You visit Bao Dai Palace, the rather bizarre and very aptly named Crazy House, a brightly painted concrete house which winds itself around trees, mimicking their shapes. It now functions as a guesthouse. Next visit is Truc Lam Thien Vien and Pagoda. This afternoon, for those interested, there is a short train ride on the Cremaillere railway to the village of Tri Mat. In the evening, you will taste at other restaurant for Dalat cuisine. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 3: Dalat departure (B)
You have free time to discover the Dalat market until transfer to the airport for our flight back to Ho Chi Minh City. Pick up and transfer to your hotel in HCMC. End of services.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Dalat||Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa||Villa Studio|