Dalat Golf Tour 3 days
Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this short tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf.
Vietnam was one of the first countries in Asia to create high quality golf courses, including the last Emperors’ private 9 hole course in Da Lat in the 1920s. After a round of golf here, you will want to explore even more of the country’s top flight courses.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide .
- You choose the date of departure
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Da Lat
You will be warmly welcomed upon arrival at HCMC airport and take connecting flight to Dalat. Pick up and transfer to hotel. Free. At leisure. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 2: Da Lat (B)
You will have a free day to enjoy golf on a challenging 18-hole course with picturesque scenery. The Dalat Palace Golf Club is a masterpiece of design. Gently nestled into the rolling hills of Dalat and overlooking the majestic Xuan Huong Lake, the course weaves its way through stately pine trees to oversized and delicately manicured bent grass greens. The club is open to non-members, except Saturdays & Sundays, which is for members only. You ‘ll sleep well in Da Lat after a big day of golf.
Day 3: Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B)
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Dalat||Ngoc Lan hotel||Superior|
|First Class Category / 4-star hotel|
|Dalat||Dalat Hotel Du Parc||Superior|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Dalat||Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa||Villa Studio|
|Luxury Category / Luxury 5-star hotel|
|Dalat||Sofitel Dalat Palace||Luxury|