Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this short tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape, and history while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf.
Vietnam was one of the first countries in Asia to create high-quality golf courses, including the last Emperors’ private 9 hole course in Da Lat in the 1920s. After a round of golf here, you will want to explore even more of the country’s top flight courses.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide .
- You choose the date of departure
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above