Learn new dishes, make new friends, and return home having learned new techniques and ideas to make cooking more enjoyable.
This special tour takes you into the heartland of Vietnam. Located just a short drive from the lovely beaches of Nha Trang is the picturesque countryside. Here you will gain an insight into the everyday lives of the local farming community. Learn how the local farmers and their buffaloes work the rice paddies and tend to their other crops, much of which makes its way to the local markets. See the many orchards and lotus ponds and even enjoy a chat and candy with one of the many lively children you are sure to see along the way. Visit a herb garden and a small factory where they make clay ovens. We do all this before stopping at the local market to select the ingredients for your cookery class, spending the rest of the day preparing the meal and eating the finished results. We will drop you off at your hotel around 3.00pm.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Duration: Full day (8am – 3pm)
- Daily departure from Nha Trang
- All ingredients, food preparation, recipes.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.