notorious French prison was located on Con Son, the largest island of this remote southern archipelago.
Many of Vietnam’s most famous freedom fighters served time on this lonely, windswept island, which lies 185 km south east of the port city of Vung Tau. Today, the archipelago’s residents survive by fishing, diving for pearls, collecting swallows’ nests, and farming. Visitors will find starkly beautiful cliffs, long, untouched beaches, and patches of thick, old-growth forest. Sea turtles lay their eggs on the islands’ remote beaches, while dolphins live offshore. Just 60 minutes flight by Vietnam Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City, Con Dao offers the perfect escape from modern life.
Clients also can visit Con Dao Island by ship or by charter helicopter from Vung Tau City.
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & ended in Con Dao Island
- Con Dao Airport round transfer
- Accommodation shared in Double with daily breakfast
- Domestic flights Saigon-Con Dao – Saigon
- Services charges and government tax.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Flight Saigon-Con Dao Island on Vietnam Airlines
+ VN 8051. 05:55 – 06:55: Daily
+ VN 8053: 08:30 – 09:30: Daily
+ VN 8055: 10:50 – 11:50: Daily
Flight Con Dao Island – Saigon on Vietnam Airlines
+ VN 8050. 07:35 – 08:40: Daily
+ VN 8052: 11:10 – 12:15: Daily
+ VN 8054: 12:30 – 13:30: Daily