This tour is a perfect escape to discover charming Myanmar. Yangon is the lifeline of the country and also the last capital. Discover the highlights of Yangon during this short trip with Luxury Travel.
As Southeast Asia’s up-and-coming travel hot spot, and one of the most mysterious countries in the world, Myanmar offers a fascinating and rich cultural history along with incredible local cuisine and remarkable spiritual landmarks. Highlights include: bargaining with charming local artisans, shopping at Yangon’s oldest market, visiting hidden temples and pagodas and enjoying a sunset over the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, a landmark of Myanmar and one of the greatest wonders of the world.
This tour brings you authenticity, flexibility and a sense of well-being, offering you a richer, longer-lasting experience. Whether you are travelling alone to get away from it all, as a couple on a romantic journey, or enjoying a fun-filled family holiday, we will tailor make our recommendations to your specific requirements. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality, best value, and most exceptional service in Myanmar.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with excellent English speaking guide
- Date of departure is at your wish
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- All in-tour flights as per itinerary
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets + Tissues and water on coach
- Visa on arrival guaranteed letter on request
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Guaranteed 24/7 hotline support
- International flights & departures taxes.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Others not mentioned above
- Myanmar Visa stamp fee
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above