Central vietnam world heritage sites in 4 days
This trip is ideal for those who have just 4 days and have an interest in the cultural heritage of Vietnam.
It begins in Hue, the old Imperial City, which served as Vietnam’s capital under the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945. You will drive on scenic highway N1 from Hue to Hoi An via Danang, one of Vietnam’s major international sea ports. This trip finishes in the picturesque town of Hoi An, once one of Southeast Asia’s major trading ports between the 17th and 19th centuries.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- You choose the date of departure
- Trip staring and end in Danang
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- All sightseeing tickets
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other servives not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Danang – Hue (D)
You will be welcomed at Danang airport and transferred to your hotel in Hue (100km) for check in.
In the afternoon, you will visit sites in Hue including, the Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and Dong Ba market. You will enjoy a Hue royal style dinner and an overnight stay in Hue.
Day 2: Hue - Danang – Hoi An (B/L)
Rising up in the ancient land, enjoy your breakfast in the hotel and then board a private boat for cruising the romantic Perfume River and visiting Thien Mu Pagoda. You'll then take a drive to visit King Minh Mang's tomb and King Tu Duc' tomb before lunch at a local restaurant.
You will leave for Hoi An Ancient town over the Hai Van Pass. You will stop in Danang for a visit to a museum and handicraft villages on the foot of Marble Mountain before arriving in Hoi An. You will check in and have free time before an overnight stay in Hoi An.
Day 3 : Hoi An & My Son (B/L)
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 8 to 8:30 am then drive to My Son holyland. My Son is the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. Their religion was primarily derived from Indian Hinduism. My Son is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. This site is a must-see for those people who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations and is now one of five UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam. You will go back to Hoi An for lunch.
In the afternoon you'll discover Hoi An, a quaint riverside town, popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, tailor shops, and numerous cafes. Some of the buildings in the narrow streets have remained unchanged for more than a century. You will enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. You can also enjoy the resort facilities, spending you time at sea, shopping or getting some fast services tailor made clothes. You will stay overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An - Danang - Departure (B)
Enjoy your free time in the old town until transfer to Danang airport for your onward flight and the end of service.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Hue||Festival Hotel Hue||Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Pacific Hotel Hoian||Deluxe|
|Hue||Muong Thanh Hotel Hue||Deluxe City View|
|Hoi An||Boutique Hoi an Resort||Superior Room|
|Hue||Imperial Hotel Hue||Deluxe River-view|
|Hoi An||Palm Garden Resort||Deluxe Sea View|