Central Highlights 6 days
This trip is ideal for those who have an interest in the cultural heritage of Vietnam.
It begins in the city of Danang, one of Vietnam’s major international ports. It includes the picturesque town of Hoi An, one of Southeast Asia’s major trading ports between the 17th and 19th centuries, and finishes in Hue, the old Imperial City, which served as Vietnam’s capital under the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Arrive in Danang - Hoi An (D)
After leaving Danang for the Marble Mountains, where you will have an opportunity to climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view of the surrounding district.
Continue to the delightful town of Hoi An, approximately 30km away. Once in Hoi An you will check in your hotel and have some free time to explore the ancient town.
Day 2: Hoi An (B)
In the morning you enjoy a half day walking orientation tour of Hoi An including the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky House, Handicraft House. Following the tour there will be free time to discover what else Hoi An has to offer such as fast service tailor, cycle tour to lush villages or enjoy a cooking class in one of many restaurants, or simply relax on the beach. Beach, sun, delicious food, fun bars... you won't get bored in this town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An (B)
Today you enjoy a full day of leisure in this enchanting town. You may want to take a cruise along the waterways to look at a ceramic craft village and the boat building yards, or arrange a trip to the My Son Ruins, about an hour and a half drive from Hoi An. Or maybe you would prefer to relax beside the pool at the hotel or head to the beach for a swim. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An-Hue (B/D)
You bid Hoi An farewell this morning and continue your north-bound journey. The destination for today Hue city about four hours drive. Along the way you will travel over the Hai Van Pass, stopping at the top to take in the stunning views of the Lang Co beach before arriving in Hue.This afternoon we embark on a tour of the city. A visit to Hue would not be complete without taking in attractions such as the Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Museum and the Dong Ba market. Dinner and overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue (B/D)
Day 6: Depart Hue (B)
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Hue Heritage hotel||Deluxe Garden view|
|Hoi An||Ancient House River Resort||Deluxe Garden view|
|First Class Category / 4-star hotel|
|Hue||Eldora Hue Hotel||Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa||Deluxe riverview|
|Hoi An Boutique Resort||Superior|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Hue||Pilgrimage Village & Resort||Deluxe|
|Hoi An||Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa||Deluxe Oceanview|
|Golden Sand Resort & Spa||Deluxe|