Bird-Eye views Halong Bay Exclusive Private Charter Helicopter 2 days
We offer an exclusive overnight cruise in Halong Bay which includes helicopter and limousine transfers. Viewing Halong Bay from a helicopter is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical landscape.
The tour includes pick up by a private limousine in Hanoi followed by a helicopter ride from Gia Lam heliport airport to Halong Bay.
The Princess is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong Bay. It is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Halong Bay. She is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. During her construction, every effort was made to adorn our Princess to be part of our royal family of Chinese junks. The Princess is perfect for both a romantic getaway and for honeymooners.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Charter Helicopter Hanoi – Halong (oneway) by:
- For group size of 01 – 04 pax: EC130 T2 ( 05 seats)
- For group Size of 05 – 11 pax: EC 155 B1 (12 seats)
- + Private charter junk for Bai Tu Long Bay program
- Halong Bay Cruise program on Private Junks from 1 cabin – 4 cabins
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Swimming Equipment, Kayak, Fishing equipment
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Early wake-up to enjoy the bay’s landscape in the morning with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air. Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat. Meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms. Back to the junk and have more leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay. At 10.00 am you will cruise back to the harbor while an a la carte lunch is served. Rejoin private car for transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.