Bhaya Legend Cruise in Halong Bay 3 days
See Halong Bay in style and privacy aboard Bhaya Legend 1 & 2 – a new cruise vessels featuring 1 or 2 luxurious cabins furnished in classic Eastern style.
A truly memorable experience awaits you on a cruise through delightful Halong Bay. Revel in the tranquility as you escape the hustle and bustle.
Explore a remote fishing village to view the daily lives of the fisherfolk. Kayak unspoiled lagoons, sliding past deserted white sand beaches and awesome limestone karst formations. Enjoy the divine culinary experience, take in the beauty of the Bay by night then retire to your plush cabin. All on Bhaya Legend’s exceptional Halong Bay cruises.
- Private pick-up & drop off services
- Private transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Exclusive use of Bhaya Legend 1 or Bhaya Legend 2
- Accommodation shared in the Double cabin
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
08.00. Take a 3-hour scenic private drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
12.00. Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City.
Embark on Bhaya Legend and enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long, passing the setting for the movie Indochine, Mat Quy, and Am Tich Islets. Savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch onboard.
Bhaya Legend moves on into Vung Vieng fishing village, nestled among the limestone peaks, unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds. Visit the village by kayak or small rowing boat to see the daily lives of locals up close.
- Swim, kayak or snorkel the turquoise waters off the pristine white sandy beaches. Watch the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to the overnight the anchorage.
- Candlelit set-dinner onboard
- Retire to your cabin or join the fishing program
- Overnight onboard Bhaya Legend
Day 2: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at your leisure. A hot breakfast is available on request. Depending on the weather, Bhaya Legend will cruise:
• OPTION 1 FOR CALM SEAS
Bhaya Legend heads to Lan Ha Bay and Three Peach Beach for swimming, kayaking & snorkeling on a pristine, private beach. Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard.
Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon. The possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain. The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. Set dinner as you like and overnight onboard.
• OPTION 2 FOR SMOOTH SEAS
Bhaya Legend heads to Hang Toi Lagoon, one of the most beautiful in the whole of Halong Bay, for swimming, kayaking & snorkeling. Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard.
Continue on to discover Hang Trai Islet. Visit its quaint fishing village. Later, climb Soi Sim Islet to contemplate the sunset from the top of the Bay. The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. Set dinner as you like and overnight onboard.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Brunch)
Enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at your leisure. Complimentary tea & coffee are available on request.
The crew will ready the vessel to sail to a destination of your choice. Choices include sightseeing at Sung Sot Grotto; hiking up Titop Mountain; kayaking lagoon or swimming on a deserted beach.
Brunch is served onboard. Bhaya Legend returns to Halong city at 11 am. Rejoin car back to Hanoi. End of services.