Bhaya Classic Cruise in Halong Bay 3 days
Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic scenery dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water location for kayaking.
This 3-day cruise is ideal for keen novice and experienced kayakers alike. Modern equipment gives you the necessary speed and maneuverability for both open sea crossings and to enter into hidden lagoons and caves. Sample the delights of this exhilarating sport in one of Vietnam’s most impressive natural sites, aboard the modern and luxurious Bhaya.
- Private Pick-up & drop-off services Daily departure from Hanoi. Private transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Accommodation shared in Double cabin
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets, kayak
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00 am and go for a 3.5-hour drive through the scenic Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. Board the Bhaya Classic for a welcome cocktail followed by a cruise briefing. Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as you cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay, passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head), the Tich (Teapot) Islets. Stop at the Vung Vieng fishing village where you can take part to discover a fishing village by local rowing boat or by kayak or swim near the boat or try some onboard services as traditional massage or a tender trip to an isolated pristine beach for swimming, snorkeling and more. The Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstrations on the sundeck. Sumptuous seafood set-dinner onboard. Evening you can retire on sundeck or join the fishing program. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise the Bay. Have breakfast in the dining room. Transfer to Bhaya Spirit for the Lan Ha Bay excursion. Cycling on Cat Ba Island if weather permits or guided kayaking and swimming at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by turquoise waters. Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard. Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon. The possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time and tides permitting). Return to Bhaya Classic. The vessel cruises back through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour and Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck. Sumptuous Set-menu dinner onboard. Enjoy the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Brunch)
Start your day with tai chi on the sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served. The Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the bay, passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin), the Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, and more. Stop to explore the Surprise Cave-one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. Return to the cruise and enjoy a buffet brunch served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor. Disembark at Bhaya Café in Halong City and rejoin a private transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.