Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience, and now there is ample opportunity to explore it in style and luxury.
In the north, wander the charming colonial boulevards of Hanoi, where The Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel rivals the finest hotels you’ll find anywhere, and the restaurants and eateries will delight your senses. Enjoy the finest cuisine at the award winning Hanoi Press Club, Wild Rice, and the elegant Mandarin Restaurant in the Westlake. This will satisfy your appetite before exploring the sensuous, serene scenery of Halong Bay, which is an absolute must-see in the north.
A trip to central Vietnam would not be complete without exploring the majesty of Hue (the former imperial capital) and visiting atmospheric Hoi An, a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site and a riverfront port town crammed with historic homes, tiny museums, stylish cafes, and bustling silk and fish markets.
Next, fly to the resort town of Nha Trang to spend several days in a secluded private villa overlooking beautiful Ninh Van Bay at the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Resort & Spa. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
Farther south, entertain the senses in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon). From here, you can explore the Mekong Delta region. Start in Cai Be on a private junk, the Cai Be Princess. Lunch is served at a family estate along the delta, with a stop at Vinh Long before returning to Saigon.
Throughout Vietnam, you will savor fresh and exotic cuisine, experience the warmth and openness of the Vietnamese people and enjoy abundant shopping.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above