Best of Northern Vietnam Tour 5 days
Experience Hanoi in elegance, Halong Bay Cruise in luxury and Sapa in fantasy. Admire the history and culture of Vietnam along with its natural extravaganza in Halong Bay and Sapa.
In this short yet packed Vietnam tour, experience two of the most emblematic places in Northern Vietnam that you cannot afford to miss. But the best is that not only you will have an incredible time swimming and kayaking in Halong Bay, but also enjoying the sightseeing and delicious food in Hanoi. You will also get to experiences the luxury of northern mountains and highlands, scenic beauty of terraced rice fields in Sapa and the generous smiles of the ethnic minorities living in small villages perched on the cliffs of the mountains.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private roundtrip transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast (check-in: 14.00 PM; check-out 12.00 PM)
- Meals full-board as mentioned excluded drink
- Ha Long Bay private 4-hour cruise with Lunch on board
- All sightseeing entrance fee & boat trip as mentioned
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights to and from HCM City
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge for early check-in or late check-out if any
- Beverage & Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Vietnam visa if any
- Tipping & Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1. Arrive Hanoi (D)
Upon arrival at Hanoi's Noi Bai International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to the city center.
Day 2. Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L/D)
Once at Halong City, Cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets …while enjoying a sumptuous local seafood lunch on the boat. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit Thien Cung Cave. After a 4 hour navigation, you will go back to the harbor for a drive back to your hotel in Hanoi. Dinner at local restaurant Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3. Hanoi – Sapa (B/L/D)
Early breakfast at hotel & check-out. Pick up at your hotel and depart to Lao Cai (245km) by private car. It takes about 5 hours traveling the new highway to Lao Cai. The riding brings good chance to see the beautiful scenery of the region along the way.
Day 4. Sapa – Silver waterfall - Hanoi (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Our guide & car will take you to visit Silver waterfall, Golden stream, Love waterfall and Haven Gate. You will be taken by car to Silver Waterfall; from there you can see the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and the lush forests belonging to Hoang Lien National Park.
Day 5. Hanoi departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at your leisure time before check-out at 12.00 PM. Transfer to airport for boarding flight to the next destination. End of services!
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|