We have designed this cultural journey for people keen to experience the diversity of Vietnam,but with limited time to spare, and wewill take you to discover the very best that Vietnam has to offer in eleven days.
You will discover several UNESCO World Heritages sites, including magnificent Halong Bay, historic Hoi An, the enigmatic Cham Towers in My Son, and the ancient capital Hue. This trip starts in colonial Hanoi and ends in vibrant Ho Chi Minh city (aka Saigon).
In charming Hanoi, you will dine in one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants, explore the fascinating maze of 36 streets in the Old Quarter and cruise along dramatic limestone islands in Halong Bay.
Farther south, in Hue , you will marvel at its citadel, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas and temples. Then it’s off to the river town of Hoi An, where you will tour centuries-old merchant houses, and visit busy silk and fish markets.
In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s dynamic commercial center, you’ll explore colorful produce markets, or perhaps stop in a designer shop to order haute couture ao dai. You’ll also take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels, an immense network of connecting underground tunnels and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Cu Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War, and were the Viet Cong Guerilla’s base of operations for the Tet Offensive in 1968. Then you will have another day trip to tour the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to see the traditional side of Vietnamese life.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above