Bassac Mekong River Cruise in Style 2 days
Cruising the Mekong River is a luxury experience and an opportunity to discover the picturesque setting of the rustic beauty of Vietnam. Meet the locals, admire their lifestyle, and marvel at the exotic beauty of nature. Enjoy luxury Mekong Cruise with Luxury Travel.
Deep in history and rich in culture, it’s one of the last travel frontiers with stunning natural beauty and incredible cultural diversity. Some of its attractions include ancient monuments, royal capitals, and UNESCO World Heritage sites like Angkor Wat in Cambodia and Luang Prabang in Laos, signifying an illustrious past dating back thousands of years. Explore the Great Mekong River aboard the charming and authentic Mekong River Cruise, Bassac Cruise, a rafting experience or ferry. The cruises and tours below offer a variety of options on traveling on or along the Mekong River.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: HCM city – Cai Be – Cho Lach - Mang Thit (L/D)
Pick-up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Vinh Long. Boarding at Cai Be at noon. Welcome drink, Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins. Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river. Lunch while on route. Rest on the deck. Turning into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, in a scenery of fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards. Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby. Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river. The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from the little Tra On floating market for the night.
Day 2: Can Tho – Floating market - Ho Chi Minh city (B/L)
You may get up for breakfast as early as 06:30, as the ship is resuming its cruise the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho. Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby arroyos, and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier. Lunch at Nam Bo restaurant. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City, drop-off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh.