Bangkok Stop Over – 3 days
Thailand is a country of endless surprises and is a truly amazing destination, rich with a wide array of unforgettable experiences that anyone can enjoy in their own time and style.
Bangkok has a deep and complex essence that is impossible, to sum up in mere words. A booming metropolis on a global scale, Bangkok still manages to retain old world charms and hospitality that captivate and delight visitors from across the globe.
In this City of Angels, you will find the world’s finest luxury hotels, endless shopping delights, and extraordinarily delicious local and international cuisine. Not to mention the unmistakable Thai panache and the world’s most renowned smiles.
This is a perfect getaway in and of itself, or as a good stopover trip if you are passing through Thailand on the way to other areas of Indochina.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Date of departure from Bangkok is at your discretion
- All transfer & Transportation by private air-conditioned car English / French, speaking guide Meals as indicated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fees where applicable
- Accommodation shared in twin rooms with daily breakfast Service charge and applicable government tax
- International airfare and airport tax
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- Compulsory meal during a festive event
- Hotel’s early check-in and late check-out charge
- Alternative or optional services
- Other meals or services than mentioned in the program
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, insurance etc
Day 1. Arrive in Bangkok
Warmly welcome on arrival in Suvarnabhumi International Airport, meet & greet service by our representative. Transfer from the airport to the hotel by the private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide. Check in at the hotel. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 2. Grand Palace and Chao Phraya River (B/L)
Start out with a visit depart hotel for a chic and unique city tour. Visit a bustling around the clock market, Pak Klong Talad, take a short Tuk Tuk ride to Saranrom Royal Garden where you can relax while learning varieties of Thai plants. Continue to the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple – Wat Phra Kaeo. Before entering the main gate to the temple of the Emerald Buddha, stop by the Royal Regalia Museum to see the beauty of decorative jewelry, which used to be the ornament of the royal officers and consorts. Walk in to enjoy the beauty of the temple of The Emerald Buddha. Visit the most sacred Buddha statue of Thailand, held by all Thais as also the symbol of national independence and enjoy the stunning buildings which you cannot miss taking photos of, every time you turn around.
Afternoon, take a long-tailed boat along the Chao Phraya River to see Thai lifestyle. Pass the Grand Palace and pay a brief visit to the Royal Barge Museum which houses ceremonial King’s Barges decorated with multi-color glasses, gilt and stuccos. Disembark at Wat Arun – the temple of Dawn to visit the tallest prang in Thailand. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 3. Bangkok – Departure (B)
We are no activities planned for today. You enjoy your free time until transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport for your onward flight. End of services.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Bangkok||Le Fenix Sukhumvit||Standard|
|First Class Category / 4-star hotel|
|Bangkok||VIE Hotel Bangkok||Deluxe|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Luxury Category / Luxury 5-star hotel|
|Bangkok||Mandarin Oriental Hotel||Superior Wing|