Bai Tho Victory Star Cruise 2 days
Inspired from traditional beauty and special classic cruise on Ha Long, Victory Cruise is a symbol of traditional legendary beauty combined polite beauty of Eastern style. This cruise can bring you to amazing journey to discover Ha Long Bay- a Natural World Wonder.
Then take a walk around Hoan Kiem Lake, ride a cyclo to dinner, and watch a delightful performance of Vietnam’s water puppet theater. You will dine in French colonial villas converted into gourmet restaurants and enjoy people watching at stylish cafes. You can also shop for impressive modern art in the city’s numerous galleries. Also, you’ll visit Hanoi’s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house on stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature.
Next, fly to Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. You will visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and the Hotel de Ville. If you desire, you can also visit the powerful War Remnants Museum. The, explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city’s main shopping boulevard with fashion boutiques, hill tribe crafts, high-quality linens and housewares. And be sure to try Saigon’s strong Vietnamese iced coffee and a banh mi (baguette sandwich).
Then you will take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an unusual religious ceremony at the main temple of Cao Daism, a unique fusion of world religions.
On another day trip, you will tour the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to experience the traditional side of Vietnamese river life.
- Private pick-up & drop off services
- Private transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Accommodation shared in Double cabin
- On-board English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00 am and go for a 3.5-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City.
11:30 - 12:15 Arriving at Hon Gai harbor and welcoming at Victory Café.
12:15 - 12:30 Transfer by tender. Welcome drink - Check-in cabins. Depart for Halong Bay.
13:00 - 14:30 Enjoy local Seafood lunch while the junk sails to the Bay.
15:00 - 16:00 Visit Thien Canh Son cave
16:00-17:00 swimming and/or Kayaking, Massages, Shopping on board.
17:00 -18:00 back to your Junk and cruising to reach Anchorage area.
18:30 Cooking Show
19:30 - 21:00 Savor our Set-dinner in the dining room.21:00 - 23:00 Relax on deck, drink service, and squid' fishing.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Brunch)
06:30 Enjoy the sunrise over the Bay and Tai Chi Course.
07:00 Coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries.
07:30 Transfer to rowing boat and discover in Vung Vieng Village the daily life of Halong Bay Fishers' Families.
09:00 Check-out cabins - Luggage' collection.
09:30 International buffet and bills' payment.
10:45 Arriving at the pier, time to say goodbye to the cruise crew.
Rejoin your car for private transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.