The three peaks of the magnificent Ba Vi Mountain, only 60 km from Hanoi, offer spectacular views of the Red River Delta.
The primeval rain forest of Ba Vi National Park boasts a wide range of flora and fauna. This is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and is easily accessible.
You will depart from your hotel in Hanoi at 08:30 for a 1.5 hour drive to Ba Vi. Upon arrival you will have a three hour hike through the jungle and stop for a picnic lunch on the way. After lunch you will visit a temple dedicated to the God of the Jungle. There will be time to relax in these tranquil surroundings before starting your journey back to Hanoi.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Private transportation
- Picnic lunch as indicated in the itinerary
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Excellent English or French speaking guide
- Services charges and government taxes
- Pre & post accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance