Ba Na is located 1,480 meters above sea level in the Truong Son mountain range, two hours from Hoi An.
Ba Na was formerly a 1920’s French resort and once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the Ben Cat Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular retreat for both the French and the wealthy Vietnamese.
Today the area still attracts locals and tourists alike, although extra effort and a four-wheel drive are required to reach Ba Na as the roads are quite rough and sinuous.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hue/Hoian/Danang
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Cable car
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant on Bana hill
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.