An Authentic Experience at the Mekong Lodge for 2 Days
You will stay in the most charming lodge and discover the complex maze of the Mekong Delta which is so unique and special, giving you an insight into life on the mighty r iver and its tributaries.
Cruising on the roof of a boat as the sun sets over distant coconut trees is truly remarkable experience and this authentic experience in the Mekong Delta is designed to let you d iscover life off the beaten path in Cai Be .
You will stay in the charm ing Mekong Lodge, taste the local cuisine, visit candy factories, see the daily life on the water, and talk with local people. You will have the option of walking, biking , cooking, boating to explore the floating market or doing nothing and simply enjoying a sunset cocktail on the banks of Mekong River.\
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with local English or French speaking guide at the lodge
- Daily departure from HCM City
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Local English or French speaking guide at the Lodge
- One night in the Mekong Lodge
- Private boat trip, bike
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on vehicles
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be (Tien Giang) (L/D)
You will arrive at the Cai Be pier at 11 am and be welcomed by the Mekong Lodge staff. You will then have a 20 minute ride to get to the Mekong Lodge situated right on the bank of the Tien River. You will check in to your bungalow and then a Vietnamese lunch will be served at the restaurant facing the Mekong River .
In the afternoon you will walk and bik e to visit candy factories, handicraft shops, classic houses and sample various tropical fruits. You will also be amazed at the sunset over the Mekong River at around 5:30, best viewed from the jetty of the lodge.
Later, you will participat e in a cooking class and dine on what you've cooked !
Day 02: Cai Be – My Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Rising early to the sounds of the Delta coming to life for another day , you will have breakfast before a boat trip to join in the Cai Be floating market. Following this, you will cycle around the island and have a chance to cross the Monkey Bridge before you continue biking back to the lodge.
You will have time to rest and relax before you check out at noon and have lunch at the lodge or a late lunch at Rest Top restaurant in the middle way to Ho Chi Minh City.
You will arrive in HCMC at around 4 pm and be dropped off at your hotel, but you may have a detour to Vinh Trang Pagoda in My Tho if you wish and you arrive HCM City at 5 pm.
"Cam on va xin chao tam biet."
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Mekong||Mekong Lodge||New Bungalow|