You will begin in charming Hanoi, Vietnam’s artistic and intellectual capital. You will explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more.
Then take a walk around Hoan Kiem Lake, ride a cyclo to dinner, and watch a delightful performance of Vietnam’s water puppet theater. You will dine in French colonial villas converted into gourmet restaurants and enjoy people watching at stylish cafes. You can also shop for impressive modern art in the city’s numerous galleries. Also, you’ll visit Hanoi’s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house on stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature.
Next, fly to Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. You will visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, the Opera House, and the Hotel de Ville. If you desire, you can also visit the powerful War Remnants Museum. The, explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city’s main shopping boulevard with fashion boutiques, hill tribe crafts, high-quality linens, and housewares. And be sure to try Saigon’s strong Vietnamese iced coffee and a banh mi (baguette sandwich).
Then you will take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an unusual religious ceremony at the main temple of Cao Daism, a unique fusion of world religions.
On another day trip, you will tour the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to experience the traditional side of Vietnamese river life.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above