Amazing Mekong Delta 2 days
This 2-day trip offers a glimpse into the agrarian life of the vibrant Southern Delta region as you wind your way through the tributaries of the Mekong Delta.
From our boats, you are able to closely observe the daily rituals of river life and participate in the bustling commercial activities as you buy fruits from the floating market. Along the way, you will visit an orchard, handicraft village, and a land market with an abundance of colourful fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Can Tho (L)
This morning you set off for a drive through the Mekong Delta to the town of Cai Be, well-known for its floating market. Here you will board your private boat for a cruise along the maze of waterways and canals and stop at the home of a Bonsai gardener for a sumptuous Delta lunch , including the popular dish of 'Elephant ear fish'. You will continue your exploration of the tributaries and canals of the delta and toward the end of the day you will arrive in Can Tho city , the heart of Mekong Delta, for overnight stay.
Day 2: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
After breakfast, you will take a boat to Jin In and explore the floating market at Cai Rang , one of the most exciting floating markets in the Mekong Delta. Following this, you will rendezvous with your vehicle for the drive to the town of My Tho, where you will visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda and the Dong Tam snake farm (optional) before your return to Ho Chi Minh City and the end of services.
|Cities||Hotels List||Room Type|
|Superior Category / 3-star hotel|
|Can Tho||Ninh Kieu Hotel||Deluxe|
|Deluxe Category / 5-star hotel|
|Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho Resort||Deluxe|