Deposits & Payment Policy
Deposit of 20% of the total of tour is required upon confirmation of booking tour. You have peace of mind until 2 months before departure dates. At that point, we would require full prepayment only 60 days before departure for all services by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by the client.
The bank account name: LUXURY TRAVEL Co., Ltd.
The bank name: ANZ Bank, Hanoi Branch
The bank branch: Hanoi Branch
The International Banking Account Number: 6276881
Bank Swift Code: ANZB VNVX
The bank address: 52 Le Dai Hanh Street, Hanoi , Vietnam
All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card without credit card transaction fee ( 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express Credit Card).
– If you wish to pay us online on our secure server, please click here and fill in the form.
After receiving your payment, we will issue you the hotel voucher and/or final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by fax or e-mail.
+ Maximum 1 child can share the parent’s existing bedding.
+ Children under 2 years old are free of charge for land services, only charge fee from airlines if have
+ Children from 2-6 years old: 50% of adult price
+ Children from 7-11 years old: 75% of adult price
+ Children from 12 years old up: 100% adult price
Flexibilility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at [email protected] with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
+ NON REFUNDABLE deposit of USD$20 per person for hotels and air ticket booking upon services confirmation and US$ 100 per person upon the packages tours services confirmation
Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- 60 days prior to the arrival date: Non Refundable deposit charge and the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 59 – 31 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 30% per group/booking and plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 30 days – 15 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 50% per group/booking plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 14 – 7 days before arrival: Cancellations fee 70% charge plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- Less than 7 days before arrival Or No show: 100 % charge per group/booking.
*** Nonrefundable deposit and banking service fee will be forfeited in all cancellation cases.
Refund of Unused Services
- No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
Luxury Travel Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance.
Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Luxury Travel Co., Ltd will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tours implies full agreement to the above conditions by all parties involved.
Passport and Entry Visa
Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of a valid passport and visa and all travel documents are valid for travel.
Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling. Please contact your insurance carrier for details.
Luxury Travel Co., Ltd. strongly advises that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour: the loss of deposits through cancellation, lost of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
If you wish to speak to us, please call our Reservation Center at ++84.4.3927 4120 and live chat during our business office hours.