Luxury Travel Company is Vietnam’s First Luxury Tour Operator and Full Travel Service Agency To Service Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand.
We have won numerous travel awards over many years. For further development, we are looking for the most qualified candidates for vacancies in our Hanoi head office.
Who We Are Looking For?
Luxury Travel is looking for excellent people to join our dynamic, creative, energetic and friendly company.
The people we are looking for should:
What Do We Offer?
Luxury Travel is looking for a young, vibrant Business Developer to lead sales and business development activities in USA, Australia and New Zealand.
Based in Hanoi, Vietnam you would promote the services of Luxury Travel (www.luxurytravels.asia) to travel partners (tour operators, travel agents, incentive houses, etc.).
Your main role will be to drive sales and business development, you should be a highly driven and proactive sales person able to identify and secure new accounts as well as to strengthen business partnerships with existing partners.
This position presents an opportunity to impact and contribute to overall group sales strategy and to directly participate in and drive the next phase of the company’s growth with a team of motivated and passionate travel professionals.
You will report directly to the DOSM/COO based in Hanoi Head Office and will set and run your own budget with a great deal of freedom to run your own show. We are looking for a highly motivated sales person able to understand the big picture and lead our ambitious plans.
· Developing strategies along with senior management to expand group sales into new markets and increase business in existing markets including strategic plans to increase business through Tour Operators and Travel Agents networks.
· Create annual sales and marketing plan and budget for assigned market.
· Identifying and contacting new potential agents and tour operators.
· Making sales calls to introduce LUX’s services to prospective clients.
· Initiate marketing activities targeted at the assigned market and coordinate with marketing department to ensure that the market requirements are well represented and by marketing and communication materials.
· Participate in major travel trade shows around the world to represent LUX, as assigned.
· Respond to and follow up new agent enquiries and forward to operations offices with advice.
· Liaise and coordinate with reservations and operations teams to ensure that agents are dealt with promptly, professionally and receive the best possible services.
· Arrange FAM trips for overseas agents and escort groups.
· Monitor new agents’ performances and bookings.
· Provide annual training for Travel Consultants handling your Markets in each of the LUX Destinations.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate
• Minimum 5 yrs of experience in Travel with minimum 2yrs of leading Sales for a large market.
• Fluency in English (verbal & written) must.
• Experience in using some type of Travel software and Database would be beneficial.
• Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge
• Understanding customer needs and high customer service standards.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Excellent interpersonal and good public speaking skills.
• Leader with a positive and dynamic personality, able to adapt to different cultures.
If you think this role is for you, please contact email@example.com
We are looking for a competent COO in Hanoi, Vietnam, who has knowledge, skills and attitude.
To lead and manage the Lux office including the long term development and the management of day to day business of the Company.
The COO will provide the leadership to enable the company to achieve its sales goals, by promoting business profitability, monitoring performance, developing new business and effectively utilizing resources.
The COO reports to CEO and shall submit strategy and implement the approved business plans.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:-
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:-
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary along with bonus and company benefits.
If you are interested in this position please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,