When anyone thinks of Vung Tau, the only idea that they can get is all the famous beaches in central of this city like: “Nhái”, “Vọng Nguyệt”, “Suối Ồ”, “Chí Linh”,…These beaches are quite near to the center of this city, usually around 3-5 kilometers, which tourists can get to easily.
But the name that should be included in your list of beautiful beaches is “Ho Coc”.
- About Ho Coc beach
- The location of “Ho Coc Beach”
Ho Coc is one of the small beaches located about 40 kilometers to the north of Vung Tau city. Ho Coc is pretty close to the forest, few people living there except for some resorts and motels. More specifically, Ho Coc is located in Xuyên Mộc district, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu province.
- How to get to Ho Coc Beach
Ho Coc beach is 125 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh city and around 40 kilometers to the north of Vung Tau city.
- By motorbike or family car: If you decide to travel by motorbikes, then it will be a little rough and maybe tired because of a far distance. But it worth trying, you will get to experience an adventurous feeling, slightly romantic vibe by driving through the smooth, straight roads, seeing rice fields, lovely sandy hills and greeny forests on your journey.
- Follow the route after going through Cat Lai ferry
- Or along Highway 51 – to Ba Ria town, then follow the route to An Ngai, Loc An down to the coastal road, you will see a signboard to turn right into Ho Coc Beach.
- By coach: take a bus to Ba Ria town, then continue to take the bus route to Binh Chau, get off at Bung Rieng and then take a taxi for about 6 kilometers to Ho Coc beach.
- What’s fun about Ho Coc Beach
- Beach paradise
The weather and atmosphere around Ho Coc are ideal, thanks to its terrain which is surrounded by a lot of mountains. It has just started with the whole idea of turning this beach into a “tourist attraction” so the landscape here still retains its inherent, classic, “natural look” with deep blue sea, white sand, trees,..and of course, it has not yet been destroyed by any of the human low-awarenesses.
Ho Coc is a perfect definition representing “a not-so-crowded spot for people wish to escape from reality and just dipping themselves into nature.”
Simply by lying in soft, incredibly-white sands here, underneath the sun shining brightly onto your skins that make it glow, is just way too enough for a beach trip.
- Eating seafood at Phuoc Hai Market
There’s a wide selection of seafood for you to choose from this market. All are freshly caught from the beach, then seasoned with tasty favors. They are all sold at reasonable prices, ranging from 25.000 – 50.000 VND.
- Visit the Binh Chau Hot Spring Resort
Binh Chau Hot Spring Resort is a famous spot for tourists close to Ho Coc Beach. This hot spring is a “gift” from mother nature, located in the land of Xuyen Moc (Ba Ria – Vung Tau). The temperatures of water here ranging from 37 to 82 degrees. The streams here can help to relax, treat and beautify from the inside to outside. Once you have been getting used to this hot water, after putting yourself into those pools, you wouldn’t even want to get out of there.
- The entrance fees: Adults – 260.000 VND; Children – 130.000 VND
- Where to stay at Ho Coc beach
Here’s a list of choices for accommodations, resorts that you can pick for your staying experiences.
- Ho Coc Beach Resort
- Address: Coastal Road, Bung Rieng, Xuyen Moc District, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province, Vietnam.
- Phone: (+84) 254 3791 888
- Huong Phong Ho Coc Beach Resort
- Address: Bung Rieng Commune, Xuyen Moc District, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province.
- Phone: 0254 3878 145
- Hodota Resort Center
- Address: Cau Nuoc Man, Highway 55, Binh Chau, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province.
- Phone: 091 978 39 43
- Irelax Bangkok Resort
- Address: Highway 55, Binh Chau Commune, Xuyen Moc District, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province.
- Phone: 0254 3672 86
Luxury Travel delivers the best high-end experience to all travelers around the world. All the luxurious activities included in our tours are designed in the form of one-and-only privately guides. We have already had 15 years of experience in this field, deep knowledge of all regions and destinations. Our staff know exactly the needs and requirements of customers and the way to make you feel comfortable in your own journey.